KOOL Question of the Day

 

**Voting is Completely Anonymous**

A 54-year-old woman has died and others are hospitalized after being poisoned with botulism at a church potluck dinner in Lancaster. 

Botulism typically comes from canned food. Its symptoms typically begin within 36 hours of consuming contaminated food. It can cause paralysis, double vision, difficulty swallowing and respiratory failure. 

The Fairfield County Health Department is leading the investigation and is working to identify the contaminated food. 

Botulism is not contagious and, in this instance, would only affect anyone who ate at the potluck.

The "KOOL Question of the Day" is:

 "Will you think twice before partaking in a communal dinner?"

    Yes

    No